Leek 3" Stonewash/Carbon Drop Point Folding Knife (1660CF) by Kershaw®. The famous Kershaw Leek goes upscale with a handsome new suit of carbon fiber. The carbon fiber handle also lightens this Leek's weight, making it an extremely comfortable EDC. The razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Steel: CPM 154. stonewashed finish|
|Handle: Carbon fiber|
|Blade Length: 3" / 7.6 cm|
|Folded Length: 4" / 10.2 cm|
|Overall Length: 7" / 17.9 cm|
|Weight 2.4 oz. / 69 g|
|Lock Type: Liner Lock|
|Blade Style: Drop Point|
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Lanyard hole
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers
The blade's stonewashed finish looks good and hides use scratches. The Carbon Fiber Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system, so whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work. A secure liner lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. All-in-all, if you love Leeks, you're going to want to add this one to your collection.
Kershaw® was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance.