Shuffle II 2.6" Tanto Olive Handle Folding Knife (8750TOLBW) by Kershaw®. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. And now it comes in outdoors-loving olive. The manual opening modified tanto blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish|
|Handle: Glass-filled nylon|
|Blade Length: 2.6" / 6.6 cm|
|Folded Length: 4" / 10.2 cm|
|Overall Length: 6.3" / 16 cm|
|Weight 3 oz. / 86 g|
|Lock Type: Liner Lock|
|Blade Style: Tanto|
- Thumb stud
- Bottle opener, flat head screwdriver, lanyard hole
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle. As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle II with its handsome olive handle is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
Kershaw® was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance.