Multi™ Sharpening Steel by Lansky®. The Lansky Multi-Sharpener sharpens straight-edge and serrated blades plus fish hooks and other pointed objects. Sharpens straight-edge and serrated blades plus fish hooks and other pointed objects.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Type: Sharpening Steel|
- Sharpens serrated and regular knife blades, multi-tools, fish hooks, axes and darts
- Thoroughly tested through the manufacturing process
- Carefully designed using cutting-edge technology
- Made to meet international standards for quality and safety
Multi- Sharpener Instructions:
The edge's of the sharpener makes sharpening the serrations on multiple serrated blades very easy. The flat surfaces are for sharpening regular blades, and the groove is for fish hooks and other pointed objects.
For Sharpening Serrations:
- Step 1 - Grip the sharpener firmly by the Guide Guard on one end using your dominant hand.
- Step 2 - Holding the knife firmly with the other hand (with the edge facing away from you!) bring the corner of the sharpener to the serration.
- Step 3 - While maintaining a consistent angle and with even pressure, gently push, while using a rolling motion to sweep the sharpener's corner from one side of the serration or scallop to the other. A single stroke will remove any burrs on the reverse side of your blade.
For Sharpening a Plain Edge:
- Step 1 - Place the thumb on one Guide Guard and the tip of the second or third finger of the same hand on the other guide guard.
- Step 2 - Place the blade's edge against the flat side of the sharpener. While maintaining a consistent angle and with even pressure gently push the entire edge across the sharpener in a single stroke, much like attempting to slice a thin layer off the side.
- Step 3 - Stroke 3-5 times and repeat this on the reverse side of the blade.
- Step 4 - Continue this process until the blade is sharp.
When the alumina ceramic sharpening rod becomes dark with metal particles from the sharpening process, use the Lansky™ EraserBlock™ or household cleanser. The alumina ceramic sharpening rod will never wear out.
Be Smart, Be Safe and Stay an Edge Above the Rest!
Since 1979, Lansky® has been the most recognized name in knife sharpening worldwide. It manufactures all its products with one goal in mind – to ensure that your knife’s edge gets sharpened to the exact bevel you specify. The Lansky controlled-angle knife sharpening system is an easy-to-use sharpening solution that helps you get a razor-sharp edge every time. It comes in seven kit varieties, with three to five sharpening hones per kit. In addition to its legendary controlled-angle sharpening system, the company continues to develop new sharpening solutions offering a variety of pocket sharpeners for use in the field or at home, kitchen knife sharpeners to tackle your chef’s knives and other kitchen cutlery, and sharpeners for various tools around your home. Whatever you need to sharpen, Lansky has the tool for the job.