Quick Fix Pocket™ Red Manual Knife Sharpener (LCSTC) by Lansky®. The Quick Fix Pocket Sharpener combines 2 great sharpening technologies to give your blade a fast tune-up anywhere. Tungsten carbide on one side and ceramic on the other. Lansky's Quick Fix™ pocket sharpener combines two great sharpening technologies to give you the fastest blade tune-up anywhere. Just 3 or 4 strokes on the tungsten carbide side and your knife is sharp. Or a few quick strokes on the Crock Stick ceramic rods can be used to touch up a blade. It's that fast! It's that easy! The compact Quick Fix is small enough for your pocket, tackle box, daypack, briefcase or purse.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
- Sharpening angles are pre-set at 22.5º to achieve a 45º inclusive angle
- Combines two great sharpening technologies to give you the fastest blade tune-up anywhere
- Just 3 or 4 strokes on the tungsten carbide side and your knife is sharp
- Or a few quick strokes on the Crock Stick ceramic rods can be used to touch up a blade
Quick Fix Knife Sharpening Instructions
Before starting, place the sharpener on a solid, flat surface. Hold the unit firmly, keeping your fingers away from the knife blade. Hold the knife straight up and down, as though you are going to slice bread. Apply moderate pressure when drawing the knife blade through the slots
- Step 1 Draw knife blade through the gray Tungsten Carbide slot 3 - 4 times to sharpen the blade.
- Step 2 Turn sharpener over and draw the knife blade through the white Crock Stick slot 3 - 4 times to polish the blade.
- Step 3 Carefully clean the knife edge.
CAUTION: Read the instructions provided in your Lansky kit before attempting to use any sharpening hone. If you do not have an instruction folder, write or phone Lansky Sharpeners for a copy. Knife sharpening is an inherently dangerous activity. This sharpening stone cannot hurt you but a carelessly handled blade or pointed object can.
Since 1979, Lansky® has been the most recognized name in knife sharpening worldwide. It manufactures all its products with one goal in mind – to ensure that your knife’s edge gets sharpened to the exact bevel you specify. The Lansky controlled-angle knife sharpening system is an easy-to-use sharpening solution that helps you get a razor-sharp edge every time. It comes in seven kit varieties, with three to five sharpening hones per kit. In addition to its legendary controlled-angle sharpening system, the company continues to develop new sharpening solutions offering a variety of pocket sharpeners for use in the field or at home, kitchen knife sharpeners to tackle your chef’s knives and other kitchen cutlery, and sharpeners for various tools around your home. Whatever you need to sharpen, Lansky has the tool for the job.