22LR Black Ruger 10/22™ Loader/Unloader by maglula®. .22LR LULA™ magazine loader and unloader set for Ruger 10/22™ factory magazines and S&W T/CR22™ mags. For over 50 years, no one has invented a jam-free, pocket-size loader for Ruger's factory 10/22™ .22LR mags. The loader is more compact, durable, smoothly-operated loader compared with any other 10/22 loader on the market. Following three years of refinement, here introduce a perfect little loader which actually work.
- This product is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- The loader will not fit mags coupled by TriMag™ and DuoMag™
|Weapon Model: Ruger 10/22|
- Never jams
- Will not dent delicate .22LR cases
- Will not loose the bullet from its crimp
- Never leaves a trace on the tip of the bullet
- Painless and quick loading
- Are simple to use
- Eliminate thumb pain and injury
- Eliminate wear on feed lips
- Prolong magazine life
- Are lightweight and will fit in a pocket
- Are reliable in all weather conditions
- Are made of durable reinforced polymer
The loader is designed to fit and load genuine Ruger factory 10/22 BX .22LR magazines and T/CR22 mags. One may damage the loader if attempts are made to load non-Ruger/TCR22 mags: this will void your warranty. The loader will fit and load TandemKross Translucent Double Kross Magazine Body.
The loader fits:
- Ruger's factory mags: BX-1, 5, 10 rotary, and BX-15 and BX-25
- TandemKross Translucent Double Kross Magazine Body
maglula Ltd. name stands for magazine loaders and unloaders accessories. maglula Ltd. is a privately held Israeli company dedicated to the development of high quality loader and unloader tools for military use. Established in 2001. All their products were invented, developed, brought to production, and QC supervised by Ran and Guy Tal (father & son), in Israel. They make working prototypes by hand using combination of metals, plastics and wood. maglula Ltd. then make precise 3D CAD models of the prototype. Molds are made for plastic injected products. The BenchLoaders are CNC machined.