Coastal Marine First Aid Kit by Orion Signal Products®. Coastal First Aid Kit Waterproof, soft pack first aid kit. Packed in double zipper, PVC coated nylon bags with room to add additional safety products.
|Weight: 1 lb|
|Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 6.25"|
|Total Pieces: 75|
- Carefully crafted to suit your specific boating needs
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Guarantees proper performance
- 10 - Adhesive Strips
- 2 - X-Large Adhesive Strips
- 2 - Knuckle Bandages
- 2 - Fingertip Bandages
- Wound Dressings: 4 - Butterfly Closures
- 2 - Gauze Pads, 3"
- 4 - Gauze Pads, 4"
- 1 - Adhesive Tape
- 1 - Gauze Bandage, Sterile, 4", w/clips
- 1 - Triangular Bandage 40", non-sterile)
- Antiseptics, Medicinals: 2 - First Aid/Burn Cream
- 20 - Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic packet
- 6 - Antiseptic Towelettes
- 1 - Sting Relief Wipes
- 4 - X/S Non-Aspirin gen. X/S Tylenol)
- 4 - Motion Sickness Tablets
- Additional Products: 6 - Latex Exam Gloves
- 1 - Elastic Bandage, 4"
- 1 - Instant Cold Pack
Orion Signal Products® is the world’s leading manufacturer of emergency flares and other signaling devices. When you use flares, chances are you’re using an Orion product, backed by nearly 100 years of innovation, engineering technology, and superior safety. The brand specializes in manufacturing a wide range of flares, signaling devices and other products for all types of safety purposes. Rely on Orion to help you get the emergency signaling devices that fit your requirements. Orion’s commercial business involves the sale of highway and railway emergency flares, railway torpedoes used for signaling other trains and backfire torches used in the forest fire management. The brand offers top-notch safety devices for state and federal police, highway, forestry and fire departments, railroads, as well as commercial companies, such as public utilities. Orion’s consumer business involves the sale of automotive emergency flares, Coast Guard-approved marine signal devices, first aid kits, wilderness signal and survival products, safety lightsticks, as well as products for house and home such as our Chimfex® chimney fire suppressant.