15.4V 14W Rollable Solar Panel by PowerFilm®. PowerFilm Rollable solar panels are thin, lightweight, flexible and can withstand extreme environments to reliably provide power where you need it. The PowerFilm R14 14 Watt Rollable Solar Panel is the perfect portable solar solution for waterlogged environments when you need to keep small electronics powered-up, or you want to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about water. This is a great solution for boating, camping, or charging a 12V battery from solar in remote areas. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, PowerFilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power to moment you need it.
- Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum and other effects (minimum 90% rated when new).
|Weight (kg): 0.445 kg|
|Weight (lb): 0.981 lb|
|Width (mm): 368.3|
|Dimensions Rolled: 14.6" x 3.0"|
|Dimensions Unrolled: 41.8" x 14.6"|
- Developed with modern technology and innovation
- Will operate at its full efficiency for years ahead
- Made to provide you with simple, renewable energy solutions
- 14 watt rollable solar panel
- 12V Female car charger adapter
- 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
PowerFilm® specializes in the design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly of custom solar solutions. A US-based company with over 200 staff-years of technical expertise, PowerFilm delivers innovative remote, portable power solutions to meet client needs.