100' Olive Drab Nylon Type III Paracord (303) by Rothco®. Rothco's Nylon Paracord is made by a certified U.S. Government Contractor. The paracord is 550 lb tested, has a 7 Strand Core and is 100% Nylon with a diameter of 5/32". This Nylon Paracord is made in the USA and is GSA compliant. Rothco's 550 Nylon Paracord has many uses, originally used by the military, this durable, lightweight cord is ideal for any survival situation and fits great inside a Bug Out Bag. Parachute Cord is also ideal for making bracelets, key-chains and other rope accessories.
|Strength: 550 lb|
|Color: Olive Drab|
- High Tensile Strength 550 LB Tested 100% Nylon Type III Military Grade Paracord
- Diameter Is Approximately 5/32" And Features A Durable 7 Strand Core
- Originally Used By The Military, This Durable, Lightweight Cord Is Ideal For Any Camping Or Survival Situation
- Multi-Functional Utility Rope Is Great For Making Bracelets, Key-Chains And Other Rope Accessories
- Made In The USA By Certified U.S. Government Contractor
- GSA Compliant Paracord
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.