Men's Undercover XX-Large Khaki Travel Vest (76601) by Rothco®. Rothco's Undercover Travel Vest was designed for the tactical traveler. The travel vest has twelve pockets throughout, including wire pass-through ports, pen pockets, and a tablet-sized pocket. There is even has a hidden passport pocket on the inside of the vest, that only the wearer will know of and be able to access. Made with a poly/cotton material, it is soft and durable - ideal for long travel days. Functional, comfortable and discreet, this undercover travel vest will be your first choice for traveling to any destination.
|Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton|
- Undercover Travel Vest Can Carry Everything You Need On Your Person While Traveling
- A Dozen Multi-functional Utility pockets
- Wire pass-through ports for headphones
- Tablet-Sized pocket for electronic devices To Keep Them secure and hidden
- Hidden passport pocket on the inside of the jacket
- Poly/cotton material for long lasting comfort
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.