Jumbo™ 15" x 15" x 5" Olive Drab Tactical Musette Bag by Rothco®. Designed after the World War II Musette Bag, Rothco’s jumbo version displays the same classic construction with an overall larger design. The military musette bag contains a large main compartment with an internal compartment than runs the full length of the bag to store a variety of essential gear. Store additional supplies in the full-length snap button back compartment and the flap closure side pocket. The adjustable backpack straps feature metal buckle clips so you can attach the straps to a separate shoulder strap to convert the musette bag into a shoulder bag (shoulder strap not included). Made with an unwashed heavyweight 22 oz. cotton canvas, the jumbo musette bag will withstand the weight of your gear while you travel.
|Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 5"|
|Color: Olive Drab|
|Material: Cotton, Canvas|
|Material Specs: Heavyweight 22 oz. Cotton Canvas|
- Musette Bag Provides An Ample Amount Of Storage For All Your Essentials With A Large Main Compartment
- Main Compartment Contains A Pocket That Runs The Full Length Of The Large Musette Bag To Organize And Store Your Gear
- Store Additional Supplies In The Full Length Snap Button Back Compartment
- One Side Pocket With Snap Button Flap Closure
- Adjustable Shoulder / Backpack Straps With Metal Buckle Clips Can Attach To A Shoulder Strap To Convert The Musette Bag Into A Shoulder Bag (Shoulder Strap Not Included)
- Unwashed Heavyweight 22 oz. Cotton Canvas Construction
- Keep You Gear Secured With The Adjustable Strap And Buckle Front Flap Closure
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.