Smith & Wesson™ SWAT 3.25" Clip Point Serrated Automatic Knife by Rothco®. The Smith and Wesson Medium SWAT Assisted Opening Knife has 3 1/4" 4034 Stainless Steel Combo Edge blade. It has a black aluminum handle with inserts and a spear point to go along with the serrated blade. The Smith and Wesson Medium SWAT Assisted Opening Knife also comes with a pocket clip for easy transport.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Material: 4034 Stainless Steel|
|Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Handle Material: T6061 Aircraft Aluminum|
|Product Origin: TWN|
|Blade Length: 3.25"|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
|Edge Type: Serrated|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.