Smith & Wesson™ SWAT 3.75" Drop Point Serrated Automatic Knife by Rothco®. The Smith and Wesson SWAT Assisted Opening Knife has 3 3/4" Stainless Steel coated combo edge (40% Serrated) blade. The handle has black rubber inserts for extra grip and a pocket clip.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Length: 3.75"|
|Blade Material: 4034 Stainless Steel|
|Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Handle Material: T6061 Aircraft Aluminum|
|Product Origin: TWN|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Drop Point|
|Edge Type: Serrated|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.