MOLLE II™ 20" x 16.5" x 14.5" Woodland Digital Camo 3-Day Tactical Backpack (41129) by Rothco®. Rothco's MOLLE II 3-Day Assault Pack is made with a simple yet versatile design to help carry all your essential supplies and gear for a 3-day excursion. Featuring a large main compartment and an outside zippered pouch, the tactical pack offers enough space to easily carry your hardware to your next destination. In addition, there is an internal open top pocket and a hook and loop hose port on the top of the bag to make this assault pack fully compatible with a hydration system (Hydration bladder not included). Built with rugged denier polyester material (MultiCam made of nylon), the military assault bag is designed to withstand long outings carrying all your items. MOLLE compatible straps completely cover the front and sides; allowing the ability to attach additional gear to the outside of your 3-day military backpack. The MOLLE assault bag can be securely carried with the adjustable padded shoulder straps and stay stable while on the move with the sternum strap and adjustable waist belt. Other features include a top carry handle for additional carry capability and a foam panel for optimal back support.
|Color: Woodland Digital Camo|
|Dimensions: 20" x 16.5" x 14.5"|
|Material: Nylon, Polyester|
|Material Specs: 600 Denier Polyester|
|Certification: ISO Certified|
- Large Main Compartment And An Outside Zippered Pouch Offers Plenty Of Space To Store Essential Gear
- Internal Hydration Pocket With Hook And Loop Hydration Hose Port On The Top Of The Pack (Hydration Bladder Not Included)
- Built With A Rugged Denier Polyester Material To Withstand Long Journeys Carrying Your Supplies (MultiCam Is Made Of Denier Nylon)
- Front And Sides Of The Tactical Backpack Are Fully Covered With MOLLE Compatible Straps For Additional Gear Attachment
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps With Quick Release Buckle For A Secure Carry
- Sternum Strap And Adjustable Waist Belt With Quick Release Buckle Will Keep Your MOLLE Pack Stable While On The Move
- Sturdy Top Carry Handle Allows Additional Carry Capability
- Foam Panel Provides Additional Back Support
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.