1" Low Remington Mount Rings/Platform (93X700) by Talley®. 2 Pieces. For Remington. Talley's scope rings are so durable and reliable, the only reason you'll know they're there is that you keep hitting the boiler room. Recreational enthusiasts who are passionate about adventuring, need to have high-quality optics at hand to explore the world to the fullest. Designed with the ultimate precision to details to provide impeccable performance, this top-of-the-line product is the very thing. It features a sturdy, shock-resistant construction made of solid, lasting materials and superior-grade lenses ensuring optimum image quality.
- Ring Height: from bottom of ring opening to rifle receiver.
|Profile Level: Low|
|Rail Type: Picatinny|
|Ring Diameter: 1"|
|Finish: Matte Black|
- Meticulously crafted to deliver the highest accuracy possible
- Packed with advanced features for superior performance
- Reliable, robust construction perfect for extended outdoor use
- Top-grade, scratch-resistant lenses offer superb image quality
- Elaborate, functional design and a clean, high-tech look
For over forty years, Talley® Manufacturing has set a standard for superior quality in the firearms industry. The company’s willingness to adopt cutting-edge technology in its state-of-the-art facility makes Talley the one-stop source for your mounting needs. Placing its customers first, Talley’s engineers and technicians bend over backwards to create the toughest scope rings and mounts in the industry. Its comprehensive product line runs the gamut from high-grade rimfire and specialty rings, scope ring bases and peep sights to gunsmithing and tactical products.