AllTrail™ 35 L Obsidian Men's Hiking Backpack (3203536) by Thule®. A versatile, all-around pack built to withstand any season and countless activities. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Capacity: 35 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.6'' x 11.8'' x 24''|
|Material: 420D Dobby Poly, 330D Ripstop Polyester|
|Weight: 2.78 lb|
- Attain the perfect fit with 10 cm / 4" of torso adjustability
- Customize the Thule VersaClick compatible hipbelt with any of the interchangeable Thule VersaClick accessories (most sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included Thule VersaClick Pole Holder
- Gear stays dry during storms with high-visibility, removable rain cover
- Quickly access often-used gear through front shove-it pocket, accessible from both inside and outside of bag
- Stay cool with breathable shoulder straps, hipbelt padding and back panel
- Stay hydrated with reservoir sleeve, drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Easily secure hiking poles or ice axes on attachment loops
- Store small items in zippered lid and hipbelt pockets
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.