Crossover 2™ Black Nylon Bag for 13.3" Laptop by Thule®. A slim-profile laptop bag designed to keep everything organized and protected.
|Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.6" x 3.5" x 10.6"|
|Device Fit: 13.3" Laptop|
|Internal Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 0.8"|
|Weight: 0.82 kg.|
- Durable design and lightweight, wear-resistant material
- Protect and organize smaller items while keeping them easy to access in the SafeZone compartment with zippered storage pocket
- Organize small electronics and accessories in the front panel with slip pockets, elastic loops, a zippered mesh pocket and the PowerPocket cord management system for charging on the go
- Safeguard your identity and personal information with a RFID blocking pocket
- Multiple carry options include top grab handles and a removable, padded shoulder strap
- Protect a 13.3" laptop in dedicated, padded compartment with SafeEdge construction
- Protect a 10.1" tablet in the dedicated, soft-lined storage sleeve
- File away documents and magazines in the main packing area
- Securely attach bag to rolling luggage with the pass-through panel
- Quickly access a boarding pass or small items in back zippered pocket
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none. It is manufactured from 1st-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.