EnRoute™ 11.8" x 7.9" x 19.6" 25L Black Nylon Camera Backpack (3203904) by Thule®. A versatile everyday backpack with protection for your camera and laptop, perfect for traveling or daily use around town.
|Size: 11.8" x 7.9" x 19.6"|
|Weight: 1.8 kg.|
- Customizable storage for a DSLR or mirrorless camera with adjustable, origami-inspired dividers
- Quickly access camera gear on-the-go with side zippered entry
- Protective camera pod can be removed to leave camera behind or to carry camera in another bag
- Protect and quickly access a laptop up to 15.6" and tablet up to 10.5" in separate padded compartment
- Adjust the size of the pack to fit a variety of loads with the magnetic roll-top closure
- Securely hold a tripod or water bottle in the side zip-away pocket
- Carry in comfort with ergonomically padded shoulder straps and backpanel
- Carry backpack safely on top of rolling luggage using integrated luggage pass-through
- Access different portions of main compartment through secondary zipper openings
- Easily locate items thanks to the brightly colored interior lining
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none. It is manufactured from 1st-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.