UpTake™ 8 L Blue Unisex Bike Backpack (3203805) by Thule®. A versatile hydration pack with a magnetic, hands-free return hose, convenient pockets and a clean, streamlined design. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Capacity: 8 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.8'' x 6.3'' x 17.3''|
|Reservoir Capacity: 2.5 L|
|Weight: 1.21 lb|
- Stay hydrated without slowing down using the hands-free ReTrakt magnetic hose return system
- User-friendly 2.5 L HydraPak reservoir features a slide closure for easy cleaning and a locking bite valve to prevent leaks before and after your ride
- Organize a pump, tools, nutrition and extra layers in 8 L of cargo storage
- Quickly access a phone in the exterior zippered pocket
- Expand to fit a jacket or gloves in the exterior compression panel
- Stay cool and comfortable with perforated foam harness and backpanel and articulating shoulder straps
- Added stability when carrying a full load thanks to integrated waist strap
- Stay visible in low light conditions with reflective trim and a tail light attachment loop
- Bike Backpack
- Hydration Reservoir
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.