Dgtl Boost Shock Grey/Orange Watch with Grey Silicone Quick-Release Strap by Timex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Adjustable black 20mm silicone quick-release strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Shock resistant to I.S.O. standards; chronograph with 50-lap memory; 3 customizable alarm; countdown & interval timer
- Two time zones; 24-hour military time mode; day, date & month calendar
- Black 47mm resin square case; mineral glass lens; negative digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 200m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Quality Timekeeping Since 1854. It's roots date back to 1854 in Waterbury, Connecticut, a time when how you made something was just as important as what you made. The Watch that Made the Dollar Famous. In 1895 five pounds of candy cost 35 cents, and one dollar got you the Yankee pocket watch. By the turn of the century, over six million were sold. Even Mark Twain was a fan. Timex® brand watches arrived with the V-conic, the first high-quality mass produced watch movement. At the end of the decade, every third watch sold was a Timex.