Armour™ Liner 2.0 X-Large Black/Graphite Knit/Plush Touch Wrist Gloves (1318546-001-XL) by Under Armour®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Thin, fitted liner gloves can be worn on their own or as a first layer under heavier gloves in harsher conditions
- UA Storm finish repels rain & snow without sacrificing breathability
- Ultra-soft knit fabric with a smooth exterior & a plush interior for just the right amount of warmth
- Tech Touch print on thumbs & fingers allow you to use touch screen devices without taking your gloves off
- Ribbed wrist cuffs for enhanced protection & a snug, comfortable fit
- Heat seal logo
- 87% Polyester/13% Elastane
- Perfect to create a memorable lifetime experience
- Made in compliance with high standards of safety
- Manufactured to help you get maximum delight from outdoor activities
Since its inception, Under Armour® has been inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. Its first product was a soft, skin-tight, and stretchy shirt that wicked sweat faster than anything else out there, keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. The company also made the leap into footwear with the introduction of its first line of football cleats. In 2014, Under Armour challenged itself to continue leading the industry by reducing its dependence on elastane. Elastane provides stretch, but it holds moisture and increases odor problems, requires more energy by increasing dry time, wears out faster, and makes many fabrics difficult or impossible to recycle. The company’s new thread texturing techniques and polymer developments eliminated the need for elastane: those products perform better, last even longer - and can be completely recyclable. This innovation is revolutionary not just for Under Armour - it’s a future game-changer for the entire athletic apparel industry. It continues to challenge itself to engineer more materials that are 100% recyclable.