Men's Grit Large Hunting Jacket (1320252-940-LG) by Under Armour®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Color: UA Forest Camo/Black|
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Heavy-duty nylon face has a canvas-like feel & delivers extreme durability season after season
- Scent Control fleece liner wicks sweat to keep you dry & undetected in the field
- Internal, adjustable bungee hem
- Harness-compatible design to keep you safe in the treestand
- Secure high hand pockets, dump pockets & internal chest pockets
- 2-way center front zipper allows for a perfect fit while standing or standing
- 100% Nylon
- Perfect to create a memorable lifetime experience
- Made in compliance with high standards of safety
- Manufactured to help you get maximum delight from outdoor activities
Since its inception, Under Armour® has been inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. Its first product was a soft, skin-tight, and stretchy shirt that wicked sweat faster than anything else out there, keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. The company also made the leap into footwear with the introduction of its first line of football cleats. In 2014, Under Armour challenged itself to continue leading the industry by reducing its dependence on elastane. Elastane provides stretch, but it holds moisture and increases odor problems, requires more energy by increasing dry time, wears out faster, and makes many fabrics difficult or impossible to recycle. The company’s new thread texturing techniques and polymer developments eliminated the need for elastane: those products perform better, last even longer - and can be completely recyclable. This innovation is revolutionary not just for Under Armour - it’s a future game-changer for the entire athletic apparel industry. It continues to challenge itself to engineer more materials that are 100% recyclable.