Men's Shoreman XX-Large Camo Hybrid Jacket (1327475-995-XXL) by Under Armour®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Color: Ua Hydro Camo|
|Material: 91% Polyester/9% Elastane|
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Durable, windproof body fabric paired with warm, stretchy fleece sleeve fabric for the ideal combination of protection & comfort
- Stain-resistant finish keeps the blood, guts & dirt from soaking in
- Soft lined collar for added comfort
- Secure, zip hand & chest pockets
- Perfect to create a memorable lifetime experience
- Made in compliance with high standards of safety
- Manufactured to help you get maximum delight from outdoor activities
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none. It is manufactured from 1st-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Since its inception, Under Armour® has been inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. Its first product was a soft, skin-tight, and stretchy shirt that wicked sweat faster than anything else out there, keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. The company also made the leap into footwear with the introduction of its first line of football cleats. In 2014, Under Armour challenged itself to continue leading the industry by reducing its dependence on elastane. Elastane provides stretch, but it holds moisture and increases odor problems, requires more energy by increasing dry time, wears out faster, and makes many fabrics difficult or impossible to recycle. The company’s new thread texturing techniques and polymer developments eliminated the need for elastane: those products perform better, last even longer - and can be completely recyclable. This innovation is revolutionary not just for Under Armour - it’s a future game-changer for the entire athletic apparel industry. It continues to challenge itself to engineer more materials that are 100% recyclable.