Racing Camel Sheepskin Seat Cover (9332-02) by US Sheepskin®. 100% Sheepskin. A necessity for the serious rider and the weekend pedaller. Durable sheepskin adds wonderful cushion to otherwise stiff bicycle seats. Made in the USA. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Overall length: 12"|
|Width at widest point: 7"|
|Width at saddle neck: 2-1/4"|
|Material: 100% Sheepskin|
- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge
- Synthetic seat covers are a 100% insulator of electrical energy
- All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat i mmediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics
- Sheepskin against the body activates the blood circulation and the i mmune system supporting the relaxation and regeneration of the body
- Sheepskin is gentle on your skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
- It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air
- Pinnacle of luxurious comfort with a sophisticated touch and supple feel
- Sheepskin creates a natural insulating effect, delivering superior heat transfer and breathability
- Will keep you warm in the coldest winter and cool in the hottest su mmer
- Made from the finest wool fiber for unmatched durability
- Cut and tailored to perfection to fit like a glove
Sheepskin seat covers are great for any season. They keep you cool during the summer and warm in wintertime, because of the breathing properties of wool's hollow fibers. They are always comfortable because they are extremely soft, and they provide a comfortable cushion of air that acts as a temperature insulator. With sheepskin seat covers, you will not have to worry about getting into a "hot seat". During cold winter months, sheepskin seat covers are perfect for giving you that extra added comfort and warmth. The natural lanolin in sheepskin will actually improve the durability of leather seats over time, making sheepskin seat covers a great investment.
Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington, US Sheepskin® is one of the largest manufacturers of sheepskin products in North America. Since its beginning in 1976, the company has bent over backwards to help you stay comfortable, no matter whether you’re at home, outdoors, or behind the wheel. From seat and headrest covers to hats, gloves, rugs, pillows, and much more, US Sheepskin offers a diverse line of premium-grade sheepskin products designed to give you the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Top-of-the-line US Sheepskin products are breathable, gentle on your skin, and don’t give off an electrical charge. What’s more? Unlike their synthetic counterparts, they absorb sweat immediately, and can even help activate blood circulation. Go with US Sheepskin to enjoy natural comfort wherever you are!