Professional Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set, 89 Pieces (562194) by Wheeler Engineering®. 89 Pieces. Screwdrivers are the most important and most-used gunsmithing tools. The bits make up the heart of any screwdriver set, and Wheeler's are the finest available. It is a kit that belongs on every gunsmith's bench. The well thought-out bit selection will put an end to burred, buggered, busted up screw slots on any gun that comes your way.
- This product is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Any gunsmith will tell you that you're occasionally going to break the ultra-thin bits on stubborn screws
- This set includes two each of the very thinnest bits, which means you'll never be stuck in the middle of a job without the proper bit
- Replacement bits are available in three packs for a very modest price
|Case Size: 8" x 12" x 3"|
|Bit Material: S2 Tool Steel|
|Bit Hardness: 56 - 58 Rockwell C|
- Meticulously crafted to deliver the highest accuracy possible
- Packed with advanced features for superior performance
- Reliable, robust construction perfect for extended outdoor use
- Top-grade, scratch-resistant lenses offer superb image quality
- Elaborate, functional design and a clean, high-tech look
- Driver Handles: 2, with magnets
- Extension: 1, 3" with magnet
- Adapter: 1 Hex to square drive
- Flat Bits: 54 Hollow-Ground
- Allen Bits: 8 pieces sizes ranging from 1/16" to 3/16"
- Phillips Bits: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Torx Bits: T10, T15, T20
- Weaver/Ruger scope ring clamp bit
- Redfield windage screw bit
- Leupold windage screw bit
- Mauser stock cross bolt bit
- Millett rear sight adjustment bit
- 1911 grip screw bushing driver
- Ruger/Colt single action base pin latch nut bit
- M1/M14/M1A rear sight bit
- 0.062" pin punch
- 0.093" pin punch
- 0.118" pin punch
- Remington 870/1100/1187 trigger plate pin punch
- 2" #2 Phillips
- Glock replacement front sight screw bit
- S&W rebound spring compressor tool
The set also includes a complete selection of Phillips, Allen, and Torx bits to cover scope rings, bases, recoil pads, and the like. The difference in the "basic set" and the "professional set" lies in the 15 ingenious "specialty bits" that are included in the "professional" set. Both sets come with two handles made from comfortable overmolded plastic. The first is a regular size handle that's good for most jobs, and the second is a slimmer, shorter "Close Quarters" handle that is good for finesse work with smaller bits. Both sets also come in a durable custom box that's ready for the bench or your range kit.
Unlike other screwdriver suppliers,Wheeler's engineers measured the screws on over one hundred modern and antique firearms to make sure that They offered bits for every situation.
These bits are great for installing scope bases, getting you out of a pinch by providing a small pin punch when you really need it, and keeping once-in-a-while lifesaver tools at your fingertips.
Keep your gun looking and operating as good as new! Avoid costly damage that ruins the look and value of your guns!
Whether you're working on a Browning® Superposed, a Remington 700®, a Smith & Wesson® revolver, or a Colt® Single Action, you'll find that there's a bit to fit every screw on your gun. The 54 Hollow-ground flat bits range in size from 0.120" x 0.020" to 0.360" x 0.070", and includes doubles in the thinnest sizes.
Gunsmiths around the world require tools that offer reliability and innovation, while providing years of dependable service. Wheeler Engineering® tools are of the highest quality and most are priced below similar products, which makes them affordable for both professional gunsmiths and home do-it-yourselfers. Designed with the utmost care and meticulous attention to detail by seasoned professionals, Wheeler Engineering products guarantee high efficiency and value you’ve been looking for. Their workmanship is guaranteed for life. Their dependability is ensured by the use of top-grade materials. So, when it comes safety and functionality, trust nothing but Wheeler Engineering.