1941 Replica™ High Polish Sterling Silver Lighter (23) by Zippo®. Finish: High Polish Sterling Silver. All surfaces of the Black Crackle lighter are finished with a jet black, textured look. The Black Crackle lighter has rough, cement-like feel, which is perfect for a sturdy hold.
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- For optimum performance, recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction
- Windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use
- For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA
- Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
The history of Zippo® started back in 1932 when its founder George G. Blaisdell decided to modify the design of a cumbersome Austrian lighter. Today Zippo lighters are ingrained in American culture and considered to be a global icon of reliability. They've been featured in more than 2,000 movies, stage plays, and TV shows. In 1962 Zippo produced its first non-lighter product - the steel pocket tape measure and since that time has started to diversify its product line with lighter accessories, butane multi-purpose lighters, men’s and women’s fragrances, lifestyle accessories, eyewear, hand warmers, and products for outdoor enthusiasts.