Marines Crest Emblem Brushed Chrome Lighter (280MAR) by Zippo®. Finish: Brushed Chrome. Brushed chrome lighters have a unique horizontal brushing technique, which creates a subtle horizontal texture on the front and reverse sides of the model. The sides of the lighter are buffed to a high polish finish for added contrast. The Brushed Chrome finish was created in 1933 and has remained Zippo's most popular lighter.
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- For optimum performance, recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Emblem Attached
- Brushed Chrome Finish
- Classic Case
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use
- Manufactured in the USA
- Rigorous quality you can trust
- Long and dependable service
The history of Zippo® started back in 1932 when its founder George G. Blaisdell decided to modify the design of a cumbersome Austrian lighter. Today Zippo lighters are ingrained in American culture and considered to be a global icon of reliability. They've been featured in more than 2,000 movies, stage plays, and TV shows. In 1962 Zippo produced its first non-lighter product - the steel pocket tape measure and since that time has started to diversify its product line with lighter accessories, butane multi-purpose lighters, men’s and women’s fragrances, lifestyle accessories, eyewear, hand warmers, and products for outdoor enthusiasts.