SR1 Lite 4" Clip Point Folding Knife by Cold Steel®. With Ambidextrous Pocket/Belt Clip. While not significantly lighter in weight, their SR1 Lite is indisputably lighter on the wallet! Made to mimic its big brother in every respect with the exceptions of having substituted the G-10 handle with a Griv-Ex™ one, and using the more affordable 8Cr13MoV blade steel. It still comes razor sharp and ready for your toughest task or biggest adventure.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Weight: 6.3 oz.|
|Blade Length: 4"|
|Handle: 5 3/8" Long|
|Overall Length: 9 3/8"|
- Engineered to provide superior cutting power
- Made with functionality and style in mind
- Manufactured from strong materials for long-lasting durability
- Proven to deliver excellent resistance to bending and braking
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of use
- Exceptional value at an affordable price
Founded in 1980, Cold Steel® is a knife and tool company dedicated to creating the world's strongest and sharpest knives, swords, tomahawks, machetes, cutlery, and tools for every day carry. Renowned for their quality, strength and dependability, Cold Steel products are widely used by military, special forces, law enforcement, emergency responders, martial artists, hunters and fisherman alike. Over the last three decades, the company has been at the forefront of many innovations that have helped define the knife industry as a whole. Cold Steel has made a lot of progressive accomplishments, from the introduction of the checkered Kraton handles and the “Americanized” Tanto blade to the inclusion of innovative new blade steels like San Mai III and game-changing locking mechanisms like Tri-Ad Lock. As the company looks to the future, it continues to bring new levels of strength, safety and performance to the market, providing tried and tested products that you can rely on – anytime, anywhere!