Decor Bronze Patina Comfortmeter (COMF4BP) by Conant®. Gardeners, weather buffs, and bird lovers alike will adore this decorative outdoor comformeter. Its classic design and durable construction make it a perfect addition to any porch or outdoor space. The Conant Decor Hummingbird Comfortmeter is made from anodized aluminum and glass with a bronze patina finish designed to withstand the hardship of outdoor use. The easy-to-read cream-colored dial displays both temperature and humidity, prominently featuring an illustration of a cardinal between the two. The thermometer function has a range of 20 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit to accomodate for fluctuating outdoor temperatures (Celisus also displayed). A swivel arm facilitates mounting so that the decorative comfortmeter peeks nto any window in your home.
|Finish: Bronze Patina|
- Easy-to-read at a glance
- Decorative 4" Hummingbird dial
- Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
- Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
- Reliable, accurate thermometer and hygrometer readings
- FR4 precision coil measures both Fahrenheit and Celisus more accurately across a greater range of temperatures (20 to 110 degrees)
- Long-lasting anodized aluminum and glass construction
- Glass crystal won't yellow or craze
- 10 Year Warranty
- Built to deliver excellent levels of quality and convenience
- Made with the use of the most innovative technologies
- Proven to provide reliable service for many years
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none. It is manufactured from 1st-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Conant® is the company known for its functional home and garden decor. Meticulously crafted of the highest quality materials, its 20th century inspired designs include weather instruments, clocks, rain gauges, and bird feeders. Conant focuses on accuracy through extensive product testing because it doesn’t want to disappoint its customers. The result is a remarkably well-designed product line that meets the demand for elegance, quality, and accuracy. Blending industry-leading performance with decorative designs in classic style, Conant products will add both charm and character to any home or garden and ensure to last a lifetime.