Flitch 3.25" Clip Point Folding Knife by Kershaw®. A bold blade and contoured grip could make the Flitch your new favorite EDC. With a modified drop-point blade, top swedge, and strong finger contouring, the Flitch offers a tactical look at a value price. The eye-catching blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish|
|Handle: Glass-filled nylon|
|Blade Length: 3.25" / 8.3 cm|
|Folded Length: 4.6" / 11.7 cm|
|Overall Length: 7.75" / 19.7 cm|
|Weight: 4.7 oz. / 133.2 g|
|Lock Type: Liner Lock|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Then Kershaw's heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is stonewashed to help hide hard use scratches. The result is a very distinctive looking blade that performs well, too. The handle is glass-filled nylon, textured and chamfered for a solid, comfortable grip. Pair that with the deep finger grooves on the underside of the handle and the Flitch offers an exceptionally secure grip. A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade in place during use, then releases easily when you're ready to EDC it. Equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening and a built-in flipper, the Flitch opens quickly and easily. For convenient carry, it also features a reversible, deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride well down in your pocket, nice and secure.
Kershaw® was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance.