MonsterGrips™ 1 Pair 7-9 (US Man Sizes) Black Shoe Traction Cleats by MaxxDry®. MaxxDry MonsterGrips™ are designed for people seeking easy-to-use, lightweight traction studs for all footwear. Perfect for anyone who works and plays outdoors and demands greater stability on ice and snow. Strong, lightweight and versatile, MonsterGrips™ slip-on traction enhancers are ideal for everything from shoveling snow to winter recreation. Whether you're hiking an icy trail, going for a winter run or simply going to work outside, MonsterGrips provide the critical grip you need to stay upright in slippery winter conditions.
|Mens US Size: 7-9|
|Womens US Size: 8-10.5|
|EU Size: 30-40|
|Quantity: 1 Pair|
- Tungsten Steel Studs Easily Cut Through Snow and Ice
- Walk, Run and Hike with Confidence on Ice and Snow
- Perfect For Work, Hike, and Hunting Boots
- Soft Rubber Compound Retains Elasticity and Durability Staying Flexible and Secure in all Temperatures
- Unidirectional Stud Pattern Provides Critical Footing Delivering More Push and Lateral Grip
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Fastener Toe Strap
- Forefoot Adjustable Tension Band Ensures a Secure Fit
- Easy On/Off
- 90 Day Warranty
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made to provide impeccable quality
They're perfect for postal workers, firemen, police, or construction workers who know the dangers of losing your balance and taking a spill. The soft rubber compound slides on easy and retains elasticity and durability. The tension-fit bind fastens securely to most footwear, allowing you to move naturally with an added level of security. They pack away easily in a coat pocket, backpack or glove box.
MaxxDry® is the brand known for smart dryers developed in Seattle with one goal in mind: keeping footwear and gloves dry, warm, and healthy! The company’s products are used by more and more working men and women, athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, safety engineers, and health care professionals who understand the need for dry footwear. MaxxDry uses advanced thermal convection technology to gently force heated air throughout boots, shoes, and gloves, changing the drying time from 8 hours to about 1 hour and allowing for eliminating odors and restoring comfort. The company also offers a new heavy-duty model with an extra set of dry ports enabling you to dry boots and gloves at the same time.