Fish 'n Fillet™ 4" Fillet Knife with Sheath by Rapala®. Made by Marttiini, the makers of premium Rapala fillet knives for over 50 years. More guts than any other knife, this is the one that taught the world to fillet. A favorite since the early days of Normark™ with over 100 million sold to date, this knife is used in more fishing camps, on more charter boats and by more fisherman than any other fillet knife in the world.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Length: 4"|
- Classic Birch Handle
- Progressively tapered, full-tang blade
- Safety Notch secures tang to brass ferule
- Fine tooled leather sheath
- Includes single-stage sharpener
- Boasts revolutionary design and distinctive style
- Ensures ease of use and excellent efficiency
- Manufactured to help you get maximum delight from outdoor activities
Progressively tapered, flexible, full-tang blade of European stainless steel that takes and holds an ultra-sharp edge is securely anchored in legendary birch handle. All protected by a fine tooled leather Laplander sheath with "safety-first" free-swing belt loop that always keeps sheath and blade clear of the body. With four blade sizes to choose from, there's one just right for every fish cleaning chore. Includes easy-to-use single-stage sharpener that keeps blade razor sharp.
With more guts than any other fish fillet knife, Rapala's knives are the ones that really taught the world how to fillet. Each fish fillet knife Rapala make is constructed of premium steel with blades that are razor-sharp and built to last. Flexible blades ensure that every piece of your big catch gets from the water to your plate with ease.
Today, Rapala® lures, knives, tools and accessories are trusted by fishermen in over 140 countries worldwide. Rapala`s reputation stems from a towering list of world record catches, the knowledge of Rapala Pro Anglers and a history of unwavering dedication to quality. Each and every Rapala® lure is still hand-tuned and tank-tested to assure it has the Rapala® trademark swimming action that big fish can't resist.