AllTrail™ 15 L Obsidian/Bluegrass Unisex Hiking Backpack (3203740) by Thule®. A lightweight and compact backpack perfect for short hikes and everyday activities. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Capacity: 15 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.9'' x 8.7'' x 19.3''|
|Material: 420D Dobby Poly, 330D Ripstop Polyester|
|Weight: 1.2 lb|
- Easily access a phone and other small items in the stretch pocket on shoulder strap
- Stay cool with breathable shoulder straps and back panel
- Stay hydrated with reservoir sleeve, drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Store snacks and small items in zippered lid pocket
- Stabilize load with adjustable, removable sternum strap and tuckaway hipbelt
- Lash gear to the outside of the pack with side compression straps and daisy chains
- Easily secure hiking poles or ice axe on attachment loop
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.