Comfort Shellaclava™ Balaclava by Turtle Fur®. Made of technical performance fabric, this balaclava is breathable, quick-drying, and provides warmth without the weight. Fitting perfectly under a hat or helmet, it protects your neck, chin, cheeks and nose from the elements while feeling soft against your skin - thanks to the brushed interior.
- Please note that this product is not considered PPE. This product does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. Face coverings have been shown to reduce the likelihood of the spread of viruses through airborne particulates. This product is not intended to be used in any surgical, industrial, or high-risk situations where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be possible. For questions relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and CDC recommended best practices, please visit the CDC's website or talk to your healthcare provider.
|Fabric Type: Comfort Shell™ UV Performance Fabric|
|Fabric Content: 92% Polyester/8% Spandex|
|Neck Lining Type: Fully-lined with micro fleece|
|Neck Lining Content: 100% Polyester|
|Fit Type: Regular|
|Weight: 2.5 oz.|
|Size: One Size Fits All|
- UPF 50+
- Blocks 97% of UV rays
- Brushed for Next-to-Skin Softness
- Breathable and Quick Drying Fabric
- Anti-Microbial bacteria resistant
- Treated to resist bacteria growth as a result of perspiration
- Meets the challenge of keeping you warm without weighing you down
- 4-Way Stretch
Comfort Shell™ Shellaclava™ is a genius design, combining a form-fitting hood and classic neck warmer for full coverage from the elements at all angles. The Comfort Shell™ hood has anti-microbial properties, wicks sweat, provides UPF 50+ protection and is brushed on the inside with soft feel for added comfort. Lined with micro fleece, this balaclava is designed to fit comfortably underneath a helmet while keeping your face warm while remaining breathable enough to assure that you don't overheat. When extended upward over the nose and mouth, the neck warmer portion provides protection from wind, rain, snow, cold and sun. Tucked into your collar or underneath goggles, this Winter essential never stops working for you to find your best self outside.
Located just North of Stowe, in the shadows of Vermont’s highest peak, Mount Mansfield, Turtle Fur® know tough weather. By creating comfortable, quality products, Turtle Fur help you stay outside longer to enjoy the things you love to do.Turtle Fur mission is to create the best headwear and outdoor gear you can buy. Turtle Fur pride ourselves on holding true to Turtle Fur roots of quality, comfort, creativity, and community ...all while having fun Millie Merrell founded Turtle Fur® in 1982, leaving the company’s initial mark on winter sports with the invention of the first fleece neck warmer. Affectionately dubbed The Turtle’s Neck® it was a design shift in winter accessories that proves successful to this day. The invention of the Original Turtle's Neck freed once scarf-bound skiers from their tangled and burdensome accessories.From The Neck was born The Hat, from The Hat; many more hats. In collaboration with her husband John, who joined in 1991, Turtle Fur continued to add products and grow larger. Millie and John retired in 2000. Starting with fleece roots and expanding to all of the products Turtle Fur make today.