Master™ Roll Pin Punch Set by Wheeler Engineering®. They combined the Roll Pin Starter Set and the Ball Profile Roll Pin Punch Set with a precision machined gunsmithing hammer into one comprehensive kit. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- This product is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
|Type: Roll Pin Punch Set|
- Machined And Hardened From Steel To Prevent Bending Or Breaking While Starting And Driving Roll Pins
- Knurled Handles
- Small Hammer For Precise Control And Smaller Roll Pins
- Nylon Head For Non-Marring Surface And Brass Head For Punches But Will Not Deform Them
- Ball Profile Roll Pin Punch Set (The 9 piece set includes: 5/16," 1/4," 7/32," 3/16," 5/32," 1/8," 3/32," 5/64," 1/16")
- Roll Pin Starter Set (The 9 piece set includes: 5/16," 1/4," 7/32," 3/16," 5/32," 1/8," 3/32," 5/64," 1/16")
- Small Hammer
Gunsmiths around the world require tools that offer reliability and innovation, while providing years of dependable service. Wheeler Engineering® tools are of the highest quality and most are priced below similar products, which makes them affordable for both professional gunsmiths and home do-it-yourselfers. Designed with the utmost care and meticulous attention to detail by seasoned professionals, Wheeler Engineering products guarantee high efficiency and value you’ve been looking for. Their workmanship is guaranteed for life. Their dependability is ensured by the use of top-grade materials. So, when it comes safety and functionality, trust nothing but Wheeler Engineering.